This is the house Charles and Ray Eames lived in from 1949 til their deaths. It was designed in 1945 for the Case Study House Program in Los Angeles’ Arts and Architecture Magazine. The magazine published and built these case study homes that focused on the use of new materials and technologies developed during World War II.
The house is now a museum maintained by the Eames Foundation which has preserved the contents and character of the house while Charles and Ray lived in it. Such lovely light